Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm back. Where did everyone go?

11 Days, 3000 miles of driving, sun, heat, mexican food, beer, 24hr flu (...nothing to do with the beer, by the way), KS, OK, TX, NM, AZ, CO, cycling, family and I am glad to be back in good 'ol Missourah.



Of course, there was more to my road trip than what I've listed above, but that covers about 95 percent of my trip.

Now, I'm back on campus. I feel at home. If the Spring semester began tomorrow I would be perfectly happy.

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to say here. If you are in town and want to grab a beer let me know.  You may not recognize me, though. I have a tan. The irony is that I could have stood outside in the 20 degree weather and attained the same 'red-effect.'

I'm not sure what holidays my readership actually celebrates, so I will just say this:

MERRY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment